Monday, April 11, 2011

Yes, you can eat pie!!

I got a recipe (from a quilting newsletter) for the following dessert.

Jell-ogurt
Jello/Yogurt

1 small package Sugar-Free Jello
1 cup boiling water
1 6oz container of yogurt

That's it. Just dissolve the jello with 1 cup boiling water. Then I add an ice cube to speed the cooling process. It doesn't need to be cool, it's just my own way of thinking.
Anyhow, then add the container of yogurt. Stir well. Put in cups/containers and chill until set, just like jello.
I like to use Raspberry jello and Raspberry yogurt.
I usually make 2-4 boxes at a time. 2 of each flavor. Thewhen snack time I am set.

Now for the pie. Make 2 boxes of Sugar Free Jello with your 2 containers of yogurt.
Then pour into a ready made graham cracker crust. Voila'
Let chill to set. Add lots of Sugar Free Cool Whip on top.
The above pie is Peach Jello and Peach Yogurt!!

Since I can't eat ice cream and I can't eat pudding......ta dah!!!!
Barbara's favorite is Lime Jello and Lime Yogurt.
My mom just bought us a container of Orange Cream Yogurt to add to our Orange Jello. Another one of Barbara's favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment