Monday, December 28, 2009

ANNA THOMAS - VEGETARIANEPICURE.COM

This is a cookbook I've had for years. I need to hide it from "K" as she uses it when she "Stress bakes."
ANNA THOMAS - VEGETARIANEPICURE.COM
She not only wrote these excellent cookbooks (vegetarian), but she is famous for writing films/movies including my favorite "My Family/Mi Familia."

Films

The Confessions of Amans. 1973. Co-writer.
The Haunting of M. 1980. Writer. Producer. Director. Editor.
The End of August. 1982. Writer.
El Norte. 1983. Writer. Producer.
A Time of Destiny. 1988. Writer. Producer.
My Family, Mi Familia. 1995. Writer. Producer.
Frida. 2002. Writer.
American Family for PBS television one-hour drama series. Writer, 2 episodes. 2002.
Infinite Space: The Architecture of John Lautner. 2008. Producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment