Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm busy making "Vegetarian Black-Eyed Peas," while hubby is making his batch with the leftover ham bone from Christmas Dinner. It is too hot in the kitchen/craft area to work, so I headed to my p/c.

My current Craft Project is a heart to be painted/decorated for the Michael Rutledge “Ofrendas del Corazón” auction scheduled in February. K and I were selected to paint a heart for this event. The Silent Auction raises money for Scholarships for the PSJA Dual Language students.
Michael was a Dual Language Student. His death gave life to 4 others through organ donation.
For more information, you can click on this link.Her art is awsome and she has information on this event from the past two years.

http://www.artedemarta.com/index.cfm?section=feature

No comments:

Post a Comment